Google
 

Friday, July 4, 2008

PI Bala has retracted his SD dated 01/07/2008 which was released by Anwar Ibrahim on 03/07/2008.

What were his reasons for the retraction, which came after his visit to the Brickfields police station?

It seems he did not take questions and left immediately after his press conference this morning.

But one thing in his 1st SD struck me as being odd. Bala declared

"25. During this discussion and in an attempt to persuade me to continue my employment with him, Abdul Razak Baginda informed me that :-

25.1 He had been introduced to Aminah by Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak at a diamond exhibition in Singapore.

25.2 Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak informed Abdul Razak Baginda that he had a sexual relationship with Aminah and that she was susceptible to anal intercourse.
"

Now how could someone remember such trivia as "... she was susceptible to ...", when being practically under siege? What was his state of mind at that time?

Unless of course there was some truth in it.

If this bit was true, would any of the women who had the occassion to be intimate with a certain VIP recall this particular 'preference' of this VIP?

Shall we have some more SDs coming out soon?

The 2nd Statutory Declaration by PI Balasubramaniam released to the press.

I, Balasubramaniam Perumal, do solemnly and sincerely declare as follows:

1. I have been a police officer with the Royal Malaysian Police Force having joined as a constable in 1981. I was subsequently promoted to the rank of lance corporal and finally resigned from the Royal Malaysian Police Force in 1998.

2. I currently work as a freelance private investigator.

3. I wish to refer to the statutory declaration I affirmed on July 1, 2008. I refer specifically to paragraphs 8, 25, 28, 49 and 50 to 52, wherein I have stated inter-alia that:

a) Abdul Razak Baginda informed me that he was introduced to Altantuya Shaaribuu by a VIP;

b) Najib Razak informed Abdul Razak Baginda that he had a sexual relationship with Altantuya Shaaribuu and that she was susceptible to anal intercourse;

c) Najib Razak instructed Abdul Razak Baginda to look after Altantuya Shaaribuu as he did not want her to harass him since he was the deputy prime minister;

d) Najib Razak, Abdul Razak Baginda and Altantuya Shaaribuu had met and all been together at a dinner in Paris;

e) Altantuya Shaaribuu wanted money in the sum of US$500,000 as a commission for a submarine deal she assisted with in Paris;

f) Altantuya Shaaribuu met Najib Razak in Singapore;

g) Altantuya Shaaribuu wanted me to arrange to see Najib Razak;

h) I told the police about the relationship between Najib Razak and Altantuya Shaaribuu but when it came to sign my statement this detail was left out;

i) The prosecutor during the course of the trial in the High Court of Shah Alam did not ask me any questions in respect of Altantuya Shaaribuu’s purported relationship with Najib Razak or of a phone call I received from one DSP Musa Safri, whom I believe was the ADC to Najib Razak and/or his wife;

j) Abdul Razak Baginda informed me that he had sent Najib Razak an SMS the evening before he was arrested but did not receive a response; and

k) Najib Razak sent an SMS to Abdul Razak Baginda on the day of his arrest to the effect that he was going to see the IGP that day and that the matter should be resolved and for Abdul Razak Baginda to remain calm.

4. I wish to retract all the statements that I have made in paragraphs 8, 25, 28, 49 and 50 to 52 of my statutory declaration dated July 1, 2008. The statements contained in paragraphs 8, 25, 28, 49 and 50 to 52 of my statutory declaration dated July 1, 2008 are inaccurate and not the truth. I wish to expressly state that:

a) At no material time did Abdul Razak Baginda inform me that he was introduced to Altantuya Shaaribuu by a VIP;

b) At no material time did Razak Baginda inform me that Najib Razak had a sexual relationship with Altantuya Shaaribuu and the she was susceptible to anal intercourse;

c) At no material time did Abdul Razak Baginda inform me that Najib Razak instructed Abdul Razak Baginda to look after Altantuya Shaaribuu as he did not want her to harass him since he was the deputy prime minister;

d) At no material time did Razak Baginda and/or Altantuya Shaaribuu inform me that Najib Razak, together with Abdul Razak Baginda and Altantuya Shaaribuu had met and all been together at a dinner in Paris;

e) At no material time did Altantuya Shaaribuu inform me that she wanted money in the sum of US$500,000 as a commission for a submarine deal she assisted with in Paris;

f) At no time whatsoever did Abdul Razak Baginda and/or Altantuya Shaaribuu inform me that Najib Razak met with Altantuya Shaaribuu in Singapore;

g) At no time whatsoever did Altantuya Shaaribuu inform me that she wanted me to arrange to see Najib Razak;

h) At no time did I tell the police during the course of their investigations about any relationship between Najib Razak and Altantuya Shaaribuu as no such relationship existed to my knowledge. Accordingly, the statement I signed before the police is complete;

i) At no time did Abdul Razak Baginda inform me that he had sent Najib Razak an SMS the evening before he was arrested; and

j) At no time did Abdul Razak Baginda inform me that Najib Razak had sent him an SMS on the day of his arrest to the effect that he was going to see the IGP that day and that the matter should be resolved and for Abdul Razak Baginda to remain calm.

5. In addition, I wish to retract the entire contents of my statutory declaration dated July 1, 2008. I was compelled to affirm the said statutory declaration dated July 1, 2008 under duress.

And I make this solemn declaration voluntarily and conscientiously believing the same to be true, and by virtue of the provisions of the Statutory Declarations Act 1960.

Balasubramaniam a/l Perumal


Peace

0 comments: