Google
 

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Walking the Talk

Saturday 10 November 2007 will be an important day. It's the day I am going to stand and be counted among the thousands at Dataran Merdeka. It's the day I am going to walk to take back this country. Take back this country from the vultures. It's the day when we say Enough is Enough.

I have to do this.

If a few years down the road I am asked.

"Daddy, what did you do when you saw this country being raped and plundered?"

I can be honest.

This is NOT about Politics. This is NOT about challenging the Executive. This is NOT about supporting the Opposition.

This IS about Upholding the supremacy of the Constitution. This IS about Defending our rights to our Voice. This IS about the Ensuring elections are Free Clean and Fair.






A call has been made.

I am answering it.


Peace

0 comments: